1. Safety Manager
1. Registered with MOM as WSHO.
2. Registered with NEA as ECO.
3. Have at least 10 years of post-registration and practical experience.
4. Have a background of English education.
5. Have LTA project working experience and familiar with LTA’s EHS requirement.
6. Having viaduct, tunnel and building working experience will be preferred
7. Having project tendering experience will be preferred.
8. Singapore citizen only.
2. Senior Architectural Coordinator
1. Review, update, coordinate and general all architectural work for the project.
2. Supervise,manage and inspect all architectural on site.
3. Ensure compliance with LTA architectural specifications and achieve quality aspect of architectural works.
4. Carry out architectural works site supervision and documentation.
1. At least 10 years relevant experience in LTA/HDB construction projects. Main-con experience would be preferred.
2. Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Bachelor's in building Engineering or architecture.
3. Good written and interpersonal skills.
3. Quantity Surveyor
1. Quantity take-off assess sub-contractors' claims and prepare interim payment and variant orders.
2. Submission and settlement of claims/accounts with Client/Main contractor.
3. Implement contract administration procedures to ensure proper document of records with proper internal compliance and controls.
4. Prepare tenders, quotations, project budgets.
5. Liaise with external/internal parties for relevant works.
1. Diploma/Degree in quantity surveying/civil engineering or its equivalent.
2. Minumum 3 years of local working experience in related field, preferably in civil works and large scale works
3. Familar with contract administration practices.